Call Us Today 866-985-4742
Scarless Breast Lift Combined with Fat Grafting
A breast lift improves the appearance of sagging breasts. Women who also want larger breasts often combine the procedure with a breast augmentation. Instead of using breast implants to achieve augmentation during a breast lift, fat can be used to naturally increase the size of the breasts. Traditional breast lifts require scars around the nipple and sometimes extending down onto the lower breast in a lollipop or anchor lift. Dr. Hartog has also developed scarless breast lift procedures using fat transfer and internal suture techniques that suspend the breast without any scars.
Many women require breast lifts to reposition sagging breasts. Fat grafting can be combined with breast lift procedures to enlarge the breasts at the same time, without implants. Certain risks are inherent in using breast implants, including impaired nipple healing and loss of the nipple.
Even for women who do not want larger breasts with their lifts, fat grafting may be helpful just to add more fullness to the upper part of the breasts. One of the main concerns women have with breast lifts is that once the breasts are lifted, they may not have the fullness they desire in the upper part of the breasts. There have been many techniques devised to overcome this lack of fullness including rearranging the underlying breast tissue during the lift procedure and adding implants. These techniques may add complexity and risk to the lift procedure, and unfortunately the fullness may subside with time. Fat grafting is ideal for adding fullness at the time of the lift procedure, or for adding fullness that has been lost over time.
The fat used in your breast lift comes from your own body, so it is the most natural way possible to augment your breasts. The fat is removed with liposuction, so fat grafting procedures carry the benefit of body contouring as well. Fat grafting can increase breast size moderately and is very effective in creating fullness in the upper portion of the breast. For larger enhancements in a breast lift, an adjustable saline breast implant or small silicone implant may be used, as these implants can increase breast size significantly without exerting pressure on the nipple.
If you live in the Orlando, Florida area and would like to learn more about breast lifts using traditional approaches or scarless techniques with fat grafting, please contact plastic surgeon Dr. Jeffrey Hartog to schedule a consultation.
- ABOUT US
- Breast Reconstruction with Fat
- Breast Reconstruction after Mastectomy
- Breast reconstruction with fat compared to other options
- Lipo-flap Breast Reconstruction (LAFT Procedure)
- Immediate Breast Reconstruction with Fat Grafting
- Breast Reconstruction after Lumpectomy
- Abdominal tightening and Breast Shaping (RAFT)
- Breast Reconstruction after Implants or Tissue Flaps
- Breast Reconstruction with Fat after Radiation Therapy
- Breast Augmentation with Fat
- Tuberous Breast Correction
- Composite Breast Augmentation
- Breast Implant Complications
- Breast Lift combined with Fat Grafting
- Breast Implant Replacement with Fat
- THE PROCEDURE
- Fat Micrografting Technique
- BRAVA and Tissue Engineering
- Liquid Gold LipoBank
- The Aesthetic Surgery Center of Winter Park
- Stem and Regenerative Cell Technologies
- High-Definition Ultrasound Imaging
- Vectra 3-D imaging
- Advantages of Fat Reconstruction
- Reverse Abdominoplast wih Fat Transfer (RAFT)
- Refine® Internal Breast Suspension System
- CONTACT US